Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Police Suck

Well last night was very eventful in the dreaming world so I can’t really remember everything… But what I do remember is that I was standing inside of my house looking outside when all of a sudden the totem pole (wtf, idk) in our backyard, which was topped with a television, got hit and burst into flames. My mom saw this too so before the house caught on fire we ran down the street super-fast to get  away and kept trying to call the police or the fire station or just plain ol 911 over and over but no one would pick up. So we went back and nothing else was on fire. Then of course, more lightening came and hit a little tree we have in the back yard. Again out of nowhere we had like 9 of those same little midget trees pop up and they all caught on fire as well. At this point I was just mad and said I was going to the lake. So my mom and my friend and I (I have no idea who the friend was) went down to the lake, where we had to walk down this really narrow path down a big hill and over a shaky little dock/bridge type thing to get to the lake. All I remember of that was my friend and I going down there and my mom being too freaked out to follow us. Then I woke up, finally.
WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment