Monday, July 25, 2011

Naked Fashion Show

This dream last night was all over the place and short for what I can remember of it...
So in this dream my friend, who we will keep un-named at this time, was standing randomly on the side of the road so I stopped and yelled hello to her and she came running up to the car and hopped in. I have no idea where we were... I had my other guy friend in the car who in real life I used to be 'kind of seeing' and he was upset over another girl so I gave him a hug and tried to kiss him on the mouth but he wouldn't kiss back and my girl friend I just picked up yelled at me from the back seat and I yelled back "I'm just being a friend!!" haha and that was that. Then the guy disappeared basically and it was just me and my friend and we drove to the tanning salon. There.. I was standing by the door when out of nowhere I see her run outside completely naked just to say hi to someone who was driving by. I don't think she even realized that she was naked, until she saw our old elementary gym teacher across the street and she came running back.

That part of the dream ended... New dream randomly starts up about myself being in a fashion show. Each girl had their own little square space to get ready and get dressed at lightening speed.. pretty much looked exactly like a bunch of voting booths. I remember getting really mad at one point because I couldn't find what I wanted to wear and just bailed from the whole show. Then I woke up for good.

WTF




possible interpretation?

Naked:  To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it, represents some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit love affair, a loss of prestige or some scandalous activity. On the other hand, if you are accepting of someone else's nudity, then it implies that you can see right through them and their intentions. Or perhaps, you are completely accepting them for who they are. If you do not care about someone else's nudity, then it suggests that you need to learn not to be afraid of rejection.

No comments:

Post a Comment