Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dolphins?

I started this beacuse for one, it is much easier to write down things such as dreams or feelings or anything online than it is to take an extra half hour to write it down on paper, only to be lost and forgotten about.

I swear, I have the weirdest dreams of anyone I have ever met and I feel the need to keep track of them from now on, and I want everyone to share my effed up experience of sleep with me.


Today I was being a bum and decided to take a nap, during this nap I had a nice little dream about myself having a pet dolphin. It didn't have a name and I'm not sure if it was a boy or a girl but I loved it so much. It was my pet, my baby, my love. I even remember in my dream I went on my phone and updated my facebook status to "In love with a dolphin...fuck" it said EXACTLY that, who knows why. I remember it swimming back and forth in an indoor pool, not sure where. I got down to hug it at one point and soon after came the FB status update. I was still in Minnesota, I know that. Randomly later in the dream my dolphin had gone missing. I didn't know where it was but I felt like I needed to hide something. I remember it being a big scandal and I was out of nowhere in my break room at work and trying to clean and cover up any evidence of what I'd done (still not sure what I had done...) Then finally I open up a cardboard box that someone brought in for me and behold, there was my pet dolphin. I panicked a little because it was all beat red. Then I said (oh no, dolphin...) and realized that, of course, my dolphin while being stuck in that box had peed all over itself and got an infection, I was worried it was going to die but I knew once it got back in the water it would be fine. Then I woke up.

WTF.




According to the website I use for dream interpretation....

dolphin: To see a dolphin in your dream, symbolizes spiritual guidance, intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust. Dolphins represent your willingness and ability to explore and navigate through your emotions. To dream that a dolphin is dying, indicates feeling of despair. You are feeling disconnected.      

pet: seeing a pet indicates a need for love and acceptance. Perhaps, you are lacking attention from others and are feeling neglected.








Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment