Friday, July 29, 2011

Devil?

So I had many dreams once again. I missed updating yesterday, but I most definitely as usual had another dream that night. That one was short. I was watching my ex boyfriends house from the park at the lake down below because I saw a bunch of people standing around it. I started walking up the hill to his house and the closer I got, the bigger the house got haha as in it turned into his normal house to a freaking mansion. Turns out those people broke in and stole a bunch of his stuff but got scared and dropped it on the lawn before they ran away, so then I decided to also break in to put it back haha. Rest of the dream is a little blurry from there.

Then last night was a bloody, scary dream. Where apparently the devil came to be real and was inside my house. We were having a big get together something or another and he was inside pretending to be just another person. Then I went inside later and saw him hanging from the ceiling and laughed evilly, then looked at my friend and I in the kitchen and was like "oh.. oops. did you hear that? my bad." Then we all realized it was the devil and his red tail came out haha and my friend shot him like 8 times and there was blood and screaming and what not. Then within like 10 minutes I was looking at my phone at the news and it was all over the world that we killed the devil.


WTFFFFFFFFFFF.

1 comment: