Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bugs... The Evil Evil Bugs

So last night my dream seemed reeeeally really long, but I only remember a little segment of it. I remember I was at a big stadium type thing but it had a bunch of different smaller rooms inside. It was really kinda gross and dirty. I was going to a concert with my friends & it was the first time I had been to see this band (don't know what band it was.. just someone who sucked) I called up my friends and they told me where they were and to just come find them & I was upset that no one waited for me to get there so they could walk with me but I went in anyway and found the right room but it was soo super jam packed that it took me awhile to find my friends. Then suddenly it switched to the night after that and I was going to do the same thing.. concert with the same friends at the same place. This time I was still mad that my friends didnt wait for me, so I just took a stop to use the restroom before I went to find them again. For some reason I couldn't stop peeing? Yeah.. who knows. I was all done there and looked down to see I was wearing my work uniform and felt really embarrassed because I didn't have a change of clothes. I found the right room again, this time I had to walk up a big ramp & the room was very empty compared to the last concert. I went down and found my friends to sit with and then I woke up. Random..


THEN. I took another nap earlier today for only like a half hour & dreamt again.

This dream was scary for me because nothing scares me more than bugs. So in the dream it was night time and I was in a garage wanting to drive away. I was with my boyfriend, but in the dream I never saw his face or knew a name. There was like an old white table in the garage where my keys were sitting with a lamp on and there were icky bugs and moths EVERYWHERE because of the light, so I made my boyfriend turn the light off so all the bugs would go away so I could grab my keys. I made it through that, then I went to get in the car to leave and I had a HUGEE caterpillar on my arm and I saw it and it jumped off my arm onto the window of the passengers side. I was freaking out even more, yelling "Babe, help me!" to my boyfriend outside the car haha & I didn't know what to do considering there were bugs inside and bugs outside. Finally I just got out of the car and we both went back outside, where there was a party going on. We saw a guy I really did not like (no one specific in the dream, it was just a random guy I knew I didn't like) & I wanted to embarrass him so I went and sat in the mud so I would get all dirty then grided up on him and danced with him so I could get his shirt/clothes dirty being I knew he was staying & I could just leave right away and change. My boyfriend saw this and thought it was hilarious so I stopped dancing when I knew this guy I hated was dirty and my boyfriend & I ran away laughing. I woke up.


SUPER WTF.




Concert
To dream that you are at a concert, represents harmony and cooperation in a situation or relationship in your waking life. You are experiencing an uplift in your spirits.


Uniform
To dream that you or someone is in uniform, signifies your need to belong or be part of a group. Alternatively, the dream may suggest that you are conforming too much to the beliefs of others. Learn to think for yourself and be your own person


Urination
To see urine in your dream, represents the feelings you have rejected. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on your "pissy" attitude. To dream that you are urinating, symbolizes a cleansing and a release of negative or repressed emotions. Depending on your dream context, urination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control of your life. You are literally "pissed off" and not expressing yourself in a positive or constructive manner.


Bug
To see a bug in your dream, suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment